LinkedIn

May 07-08, 2019
DARLEY DEFENSE DAYS 2019
Fort Bragg, North Carolina

May 07-09, 2019
Waste Expo 2019
Las Vegas, Nevada



P/N: ETI0015-2203AE 1.0 kVA

P/N: ETI0015-2203AE
PersonalSource™ Rugged COTS
1000 VA Rackmount UPS
with Extended Battery Time


True On-Line Design

RS232 Communications
45 Minutes Battery Time Site Wiring Fault indicator
Input Power Factor Correction Green Mode Operation
Microprocessor Control &  Communications Built-in Surge Protection
Compact size, lightweight Compatible with generators
Wide input voltage window Optional internal SNMP/HTTP
High Efficiency Optional Frequency Conversion
Over crest ratio indicator  


PersonalSource Rugged COTS Rackmount 1000 VA Front View


PersonalSource Rugged COTS Rackmount 1000 VA Rear View

True On-line Design

A recent Bell Laboratories study indicates that blackouts accountfor less than 5% of power disturbances. The other 95% consist of surges, noise,sags and brownouts. Equipment connected to utility power experiences an averageof 128 such events each month. These events can disrupt proper operation ofsensitive computer based equipment, decreasing productivity and createsunnecessary production, service and data recovery costs.

A True On-line UPS is the only design that can provide the maximumprotection against major power problems. This is accomplished through convertingthe incoming AC utility voltage to a DC voltage. From this DC voltage, an ACvoltage is then completely regenerated by the UPS, providing a clean,well-regulated source to your equipment, thereby eliminating power relatedproblems. This solidstate generator sets the True Regenerative On-Line UPS apartfrom all other Line-interactive and Off-line designs, which leave your sensitiveequipment connected directly to the dirty utility power 99+% of the time. Ifyour equipment is operating in a “Mission Critical” application, then youneed a True On-line UPS and the PersonalSource is the best choice in TrueOn-line UPS technology.

Input Power Factor Correction

All PersonalSource Seriesmodels include state of the art Input PowerFactor Correction. This greatly reduces the amount of current demanded fromyour building wiring system, yielding an efficient,  “building friendly” UPS.

Microprocessor Control

The PersonalSourceUPS incorporates advanced microprocessor technology. This technology makespossible a high level of internal UPS control as well as system information,data logging, self-diagnostics, SNMP and enhanced computer communication throughany RS-232 port.

SNMP/HTTP RemoteManagement Support

An optional SNMP/HTTPAgent board is available for direct installation into all PersonalSource models.The SNMP/HTTP Agent provides for direct connection of the UPS to any 10BaseT Ethernet LAN.  

Overall, the PersonalSource Series is uniquely qualified for critical systems combining advanced modular design features with highlyreliable construction.

PART NUMBER:   

ETI0015-2203AE

INPUT

Nominal Voltage:

120 V AC

Voltage Range:

87-140V AC

Current (max):

4.5A

Frequency:

50/60Hz ±5%

Efficiency:


86%

Power Factor:


0.95

OUTPUT

VA Rating:

1000 VA

Power:

700W

Voltage:

120 VAC std

Frequency:

50 or 60Hz (auto tracking)

Voltage Regulation:

±2%

Frequency Stability:

±0.3% (Battery mode)

Step Load Change:

±7% for 100% load variation

Harmonic Distortion:

Linear Load <3%
Non-linear Load <5% 

Overload:

105% load for 50 seconds

Crest Ratio:

3:1

BATTERY2

DC Voltage:

36 VDC

Type:

Maintenance Free, Valve Regulated, Sealed Lead Acid, Flame Retardant, Absorbed Electrolyte

Backup time

Full Load
Half Load

40 minutes typical
80 minutes typical

Recharge Time:

8 Hours to 90%

TRANSFER TIME

Line Fails/Recovers:

Zero time – true online, no transfer for brownout or blackout

UPS to Bypass or Reverse:

<4 ms for bypass transfers

After Overload:

Auto Transfer to UPS

Audible Noise

@ 1 Meter

<50dBA

Indicators

LEDs:

Line, Inverter, Battery Reserve, Load, Bypass, Alarm, Crest, Battery & Load Capacity Level

Audible Alarms

 

DC Mode, Low Battery, Over/Under Voltage, Over/Under Frequency, High Temperature, Over Load, Alarm.

Interface

Computer:

UPS industry style RS-232

Environment

Temperature:

0°C - 40°C (32°F – 104°F)

Humidity:

10% - 95% Non-condensing

Mechanical

Input Line Cord:

6 Foot Cord with NEMA 5-15P Plug

Output Receptacles:

(6) NEMA 5-15R with cable bales

Weight:

100 lbs (45kg)

Dimensions:
Inches H x D x W (mm)

5.25 (3U) x 26.0 x 19.0
(133 x 660 x 483)

Approvals

Agency:

UL, CUL,  FCC Class A (CE on European models only)

Request Product Information
*(denotes required field)
Contact ETI by mail at:
Energy Technologies, Inc.
219 Park Avenue East
Mansfield, OH 44902-1845
USA

Contact ETI by phone or fax:
Voice: 419-522-4444
FAX: 419-522-4466